Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2026

Barely breathing



 Barely breathing

[Verse] Pretending now that we don't care But tension cuts Cuts the air We're more than scared I'm drowning in your eyes [Verse 2] I'm terrified I can't lie Is it love or just a high Feeling things I can't deny Losing self in your reply [Chorus] Could it be love or pure fantasy Caught between what’s real and what we see Every look a mystery In this tangled history [Verse 3] We're dancing close we're miles apart You play the strings on my heart Hidden thoughts a secret art This game’s a work of darkened smart [Chorus] Could it be love or pure fantasy Caught between what’s real and what we see Every look a mystery In this tangled history [Bridge] In the silence words confide Emotions cold Nowhere to hide Is it truth or masked ride Between the lines We glide ——————- The Glimpse Of Us [Verse 1] Blocked with all photos deleted Who am I kidding what’s the use I'm out alone my heart defeated Looking for someone to fill your shoes [Verse 2] I go places I think I'll see you And when I don’t my heart feels used Made two accounts just for a preview When you love someone new [Chorus] Am I in your mind at all Sometimes I close my eyes and fall Into memories of us so kind Lost in the glimpse of you I find [Verse] Shadows follow wherever I wander Echoes of us whisper in the breeze Trying to hold on But I ponder Can I let go Put my mind at ease [Bridge] Caught in a cycle of endless checking Did you move on Do you think of me Every notification My heart's wrecking In this loop of lost and free [Chorus] Am I in your mind at all Sometimes I close my eyes and fall Into memories of us so kind Lost in the glimpse of you I find ——————- FOAMSTARS Season 9 Soulful Hour 💕✨🫧 ~~•・ #playstation5 #FOAMSTARSクイズ #FOAMSTARS #foamstars #フォームスターズ #PS5 #PS4 #FOAMSTARSの新シーズン

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food and Screenshots

  Walnuts   Honey: For adults and children over 1 year old, two teaspoons of honey can coat the throat and soothe irritation just as effecti...