Search This Blog
Monday, July 13, 2026
Why Do I Cry
Superstar Soa 🧼🫧
The world is beating me down and nothing is going right Love is supposed to be strength Somehow it became my weakness I am a stylish idol A world wide superstar Number one The only star in the sky So Why do I cry why do I cry Why do I cry (oh why do I cry) Because you’re not on my side You’re not on my side As I lie down on the floor my tears shed And then i remember the little girl said she likes my bubbles though This is for my dreamers We are going to be free from this nightmare This evil world will never win I am a stylish idol A world wide superstar Number one The only star in the sky So Why do I cry why do I cry Why do I cry (oh why do I cry) Because you’re not on my side You’re not on my side Heaven or Hell You know if I had to choose Heaven is told My dress is on my bed now What you hear is a song But what you don’t know Is that it’s my entire life I am a star Hear my voice now [eeh eh eh eeh] I am a stylish idol A world wide superstar Number one The only star in the sky So Why do I cry why do I cry Why do I cry (oh why do I cry) Because you’re not on my side You’re not on my side Heaven knows God bless Jesus take the wheel Jesus take the wheel now (Soa’s bubbles flying in the air now) (Get my manager) (Pr crisis) (illuminated ones arise now) (No pictures please) (My eyes hurt) (I broke my back for victory) (I blacked out when I run the track)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Food and Screenshots
Walnuts Honey: For adults and children over 1 year old, two teaspoons of honey can coat the throat and soothe irritation just as effecti...
-
Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿 Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿
-
Foamstars-Themed Drinks 🫧🥤 Welcome To Glow Tropical Paradise! Here are fun, bubbly drink recipes inspired by each Foamstar. All are foa...
-
My best chance I took to bump into them c: I’m The Mel T I’m soa fr though xD Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 Play Now! Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 P...
No comments:
Post a Comment