Search This Blog
Monday, July 13, 2026
The One And Only
The One & Only [Verse] I don’t have to tell you who I am The fire in my soul’s a master plan I’m the one the only one you see A woman of your dreams till infinity [Chorus] Forever in my eyes you’ll see A spark that burns eternally Only mine to keep this throne No one compares I stand by your side in the zone [Verse 2] You can’t creep around I’ll find out Whispers turn to echoes no doubt The truth will always rise in flames A game you’ll lose it’s not the same [Chorus] Forever in my eyes you’ll see A spark that burns eternally Only mine to keep this throne No one compares I stand by your side in the zone [Bridge] The mirror doesn’t lie it knows my face Unmatched I carve my own heart space The shadows fade I light the way My voice will echo night and day [Chorus] Forever in my eyes you’ll see A spark that burns eternally Only mine to keep this throne No one compares I stand by your side in the zone [Chorus] Forever in my eyes you’ll see A spark that burns eternally Only mine to keep this throne No one compares I stand by your side in the zone Thank you so much 😊 FOAMSTARS Season 10 Party Goes On 🎉 ✨ ~~•・ #FOAMSTARSクイズ #FOAMSTARS #foamstars #フォームスターズ #PS5 #PS4 #FOAMSTARSの新シーズン
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Food and Screenshots
Walnuts Honey: For adults and children over 1 year old, two teaspoons of honey can coat the throat and soothe irritation just as effecti...
-
Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿 Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿
-
Foamstars-Themed Drinks 🫧🥤 Welcome To Glow Tropical Paradise! Here are fun, bubbly drink recipes inspired by each Foamstar. All are foa...
-
My best chance I took to bump into them c: I’m The Mel T I’m soa fr though xD Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 Play Now! Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 P...

No comments:
Post a Comment