The Party Is Over (Soa’s Version) [Verse 2] Faces blur like ghosts in haze Their laughter just a hollow praise I move but I'm a shadow there Invisible in a room that's bare [Chorus] Rave breaker insecure Can't connect that's the cure Heart pounding but so alone Party's over going home [Verse 3] Foam flies but I'm sinking low Trying to dance but I miss the flow Paranoid the walls they spin Trapped inside but who lets me in [Bridge] Antisocial guards my sleep Where I hope the dark will keep Every mirror shows a lie Inner battles multiplied [Chorus] Rave breaker insecure Can't connect that's the cure Heart pounding but so alone Party's over going home 🏡 🏠 Bubbles in the Foam [Verse] Dancin' in the bubbles you and I Lost in the foam laugh till we cry Splashing colors beneath the sky Floatin' time away never askin' why [Verse 2] Fizzy dreams in a tub of light Spinnin' round all through the night Magic moments take flight In this water wonderland so bright [Chorus] Bubbles in the foam take me high To our secret place where love can fly Twistin' and turnin' like butterflies In a sparkling world where joy won't die [Verse 3] Every drop a little piece of fun Catchin' rainbows one by one Soakin' up the golden sun Together forever till the day is done [Bridge] In the foam we find our bliss Every bubble sealed with a kiss Time melts away in moments like this Liquid love we can't resist [Chorus] Bubbles in the foam take me high To our secret place where love can fly Twistin' and turnin' like butterflies In a sparkling world where joy won't die FOAMSTARS Season 9 Soulful Hour 💕✨🫧 ~~•・ #FOAMSTARSクイズ #FOAMSTARS #foamstars #フォームスターズ #PS5 #PS4 #FOAMSTARSの新シーズン #playstation5
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Food and Screenshots
Walnuts Honey: For adults and children over 1 year old, two teaspoons of honey can coat the throat and soothe irritation just as effecti...
-
Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿 Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿
-
Foamstars-Themed Drinks 🫧🥤 Welcome To Glow Tropical Paradise! Here are fun, bubbly drink recipes inspired by each Foamstar. All are foa...
-
My best chance I took to bump into them c: I’m The Mel T I’m soa fr though xD Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 Play Now! Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 P...

No comments:
Post a Comment