Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2026

Chloe Noir


 Chloe Noir

New Character


FOAMSTARS Mysterious Swing Season 3 April 12


https://archive.org/details/songwriter_202607
Songwriter

[Verse 1] You typed a single word Left it hanging in the air No map No secret code Just a blinking Empty stare [Chorus] You start the spark I chase the flame You say "you " I write your name From half a thought to something true I turn a "you" into "me and you" (oh yeah) [Verse 2] Maybe you hit send too fast Maybe that was all you meant Either way I'm here to dance With every little accident [Chorus] You start the spark I chase the flame You say "you " I write your name From half a thought to something true I turn a "you" into "me and you"


https://archive.org/details/songwriter-in-the-machine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Food and Screenshots

  Walnuts   Honey: For adults and children over 1 year old, two teaspoons of honey can coat the throat and soothe irritation just as effecti...