Search This Blog
Monday, July 13, 2026
Foamstars
Broadcasted live ~~•・Character: Soa Map 🗺️: Radiant Rhythm Gardens Under The Moonlight Verse 1 It's a truth you can't conceal, Consuming me, it's all too real. Chasing away my restless mind, oh-oh, I feel I'm ready to give you my heart. Chorus So darling, share your plans with me, ooh-oh, As long as I'm walking away with you, babe. Tell me all your dreams, let's make them true, Together we'll chase the stars, just me and you. We'll find our way, no matter what we do, As long as I'm leaving this world with you, babe. Verse 2 Adore the way you gaze in the mirror, Your eyes meet mine, everything feels more clearer (baby oh) In that moment, time stands still, Every glance ignites a spark, a thrill. Your smile shines bright, lighting up the room, With you by my side, there's nothing but my flower petals that bloom Bridge In the still of the night, we’ll find our way, Every heartbeat whispers what we can't say. Lost in the moment, just you and I, Under the stars, we’re ready to fly. Chorus So darling, share your plans with me, ooh-oh, As long as I'm walking away with you, babe. Tell me all your dreams, let's make them true, Together we'll chase the stars, just me and you. We'll find our way, no matter what we do, As long as I'm leaving this world with you, babe. Outro Ooh, ooh, ooh, Ooh, ooh, ooh, Under the moonlight. FOAMSTARS™ Season 10 Party Goes On 🎉 ✨ ~~•・ #FOAMSTARSクイズ #FOAMSTARS #foamstars #フォームスターズ #PS5 #PS4 #FOAMSTARSの新シーズンhttps://youtu.be/MtItUFFgyBQ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Food and Screenshots
Walnuts Honey: For adults and children over 1 year old, two teaspoons of honey can coat the throat and soothe irritation just as effecti...
-
Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿 Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿
-
Foamstars-Themed Drinks 🫧🥤 Welcome To Glow Tropical Paradise! Here are fun, bubbly drink recipes inspired by each Foamstar. All are foa...
-
My best chance I took to bump into them c: I’m The Mel T I’m soa fr though xD Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 Play Now! Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 P...

No comments:
Post a Comment