Search This Blog
Monday, July 13, 2026
WE BELONG
We Belong
[Verse] Snapshots in the dream lane Where we laughed in the rain Footprints on the sand's edge Wrote our names on nature's page [Verse 2] Last summer by the old pier Whispers we could barely hear Moonlight on your freckled cheeks Magic moments we would seek [Chorus] Oh I wanna remember When we belong together Hearts in sync forever Let’s be together now [Verse 3] We danced through the city lights Chasing stars through endless nights Beneath an aurora sky Where our love would never die [Bridge] Even in the autumn breeze We'd find our harmony Falling leaves We'd never part You and I from the start [Chorus] Oh I wanna remember When we belong together Hearts in sync forever Let’s be together now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Food and Screenshots
Walnuts Honey: For adults and children over 1 year old, two teaspoons of honey can coat the throat and soothe irritation just as effecti...
-
Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿 Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿
-
Foamstars-Themed Drinks 🫧🥤 Welcome To Glow Tropical Paradise! Here are fun, bubbly drink recipes inspired by each Foamstar. All are foa...
-
My best chance I took to bump into them c: I’m The Mel T I’m soa fr though xD Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 Play Now! Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 P...

No comments:
Post a Comment