Search This Blog
Monday, July 13, 2026
Hello Bath Vegas
Rise To The Top Are you still ready Bath Vegas I can’t hear you Say it louder Are you still ready Bath Vegas Alright I’m here ready for the show (Woo) Lala my manager what did you say Yeah for sure Oh Mel T is calling me now Sweet Thank you Mel T For your ice cream (yay) Strawberry Raw berry flavour It’s showtime Pop superstar skill Gotta Crush Oh Fast Crush I love my fashion designer brand Let’s go Spiky Beats Bubble Step And that’s what’s been on your mind You’re very thoughtful Mel T Of course it’s good you visit your grandma when you can I’m sure she’s happy whenever she sees your face [eeh eh eh eeh] It’s showtime Pop superstar skill Gotta Crush Oh Fast Crush I love my fashion designer brand Let’s go Spiky Beats Bubble Step FOAMSTARS™ Season 10 Party Goes On 🎉 ✨ ~~•・ #FOAMSTARSクイズ #FOAMSTARS #foamstars #フォームスターズ #PS5 #PS4 #FOAMSTARSの新シーズン
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Food and Screenshots
Walnuts Honey: For adults and children over 1 year old, two teaspoons of honey can coat the throat and soothe irritation just as effecti...
-
Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿 Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿
-
Foamstars-Themed Drinks 🫧🥤 Welcome To Glow Tropical Paradise! Here are fun, bubbly drink recipes inspired by each Foamstar. All are foa...
-
My best chance I took to bump into them c: I’m The Mel T I’m soa fr though xD Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 Play Now! Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 P...

No comments:
Post a Comment