[Verse]
Climbing mountains high full of stone and grit They said I’d fall but I refused to quit Through the storm I’ve ran and the rain did pour No hand to hold but I craved so much more [Verse 2] Days of thunder nights spent in the cold Battles waged with fire in my heart too bold They whispered doubt as they watched me fly I turned their shadows into my eyes [Chorus] How much must I break to rise this tall How many walls before I’ve broken them all Number one I screamed through the lonely roar The top is mine but I’ll chase even more [Bridge] No map no guide just the flame inside I stumbled I fell but I never died Scarred and bruised I wear my crown Every fall just fueled this battleground [Verse 3] Every step felt heavy with chains unseen The dreams I hold sharper than they seem But victory now tastes so downright sweet The melody plays as my soul’s heartbeat [Chorus] How much must I break to rise this tall How many walls before I’ve broken them all Number one I screamed through the lonely roar The top is mine but I’ll chase even moreSearch This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Food and Screenshots
Walnuts Honey: For adults and children over 1 year old, two teaspoons of honey can coat the throat and soothe irritation just as effecti...
-
Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿 Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿
-
Foamstars-Themed Drinks 🫧🥤 Welcome To Glow Tropical Paradise! Here are fun, bubbly drink recipes inspired by each Foamstar. All are foa...
-
My best chance I took to bump into them c: I’m The Mel T I’m soa fr though xD Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 Play Now! Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 P...

No comments:
Post a Comment