Confession
You're so hard to believe, Just a friend, that’s all I've ever been to you Oh, just a girl, wanting to be The center of your world don’t you feel this too I try to smile when you’re with her because I know what’s going on Acting like everything is okay But you don’t know how it feels, To love someone who’s so close to someone else that he doesn’t know you exist In my dreams, we're together, Why can’t you see this love I have inside of me What do I have to do For you to notice my heart’s cry? You can’t deny You look at her with love, With me, it’s just friendship, you see. I'm just a girl, And I guess that’s all I’ll ever be to you What do you see in her That you don’t see in me? you're so hard to believe, Why show her love, but there’s none for me I try to smile when I see you two, But oh, everything isn’t okay. The more I hide the deeper the cut bleeds inside You don’t know how it feels to be so in love, With someone who doesn’t even know They’ll never know What do I have to do For you to notice my heart’s cry? You can’t deny You look at her with love, With me, it’s just friendship, you see. I'm just a girl, And I guess that’s all I’ll ever be to you FOAMSTARS™ Season 10 Party Goes On 🎉 ✨ ~~•・ #FOAMSTARSクイズ #FOAMSTARS #foamstars #フォームスターズ #PS5 #PS4 #FOAMSTARSの新シーズンSearch This Blog
Monday, July 13, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Food and Screenshots
Walnuts Honey: For adults and children over 1 year old, two teaspoons of honey can coat the throat and soothe irritation just as effecti...
-
Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿 Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿
-
Foamstars-Themed Drinks 🫧🥤 Welcome To Glow Tropical Paradise! Here are fun, bubbly drink recipes inspired by each Foamstar. All are foa...
-
My best chance I took to bump into them c: I’m The Mel T I’m soa fr though xD Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 Play Now! Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 P...

No comments:
Post a Comment