[Verse]
You got me reeling and I think my heart is on fire Your touch ignites my one true desire I’m tangled in your world I can’t escape Your love’s sets me ablaze no map to reshape [Chorus] You got me thinkin’ every time My mind’s a wheel spinning out of line Your love’s a drug I must be tripping (are you tripping) Are you tripping or am I slipping into your love Got me flipping [Verse 2] The clock’s unwinding it’s losing its beat I chase the rhythm but can’t find my keys Your shadow dances across my sky You pull me under I don’t ask why [Chorus] You got me thinkin’ every time My mind’s a wheel spinning out of line Your love’s a drug I must be tripping (are you tripping) Are you tripping or am I slipping into your love Got me flipping [Bridge] The walls are melting the stars collide Your love’s a storm I can’t outride I’m caught in waves that won’t subside But somehow I don’t want to hide [eeh eh eh eeh] [Chorus] You got me thinkin’ every time My mind’s a wheel spinning out of line Your love’s a drug I must be tripping (are you tripping) Are you tripping or am I slipping into your love Got me flipping FOAMSTARS™ Season 10 Party Goes On 🎉 ✨ ~~•・ #FOAMSTARSクイズ #FOAMSTARS #foamstars #フォームスターズ #PS5 #PS4 #FOAMSTARSの新シーズンSearch This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Food and Screenshots
Walnuts Honey: For adults and children over 1 year old, two teaspoons of honey can coat the throat and soothe irritation just as effecti...
-
Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿 Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿
-
Foamstars-Themed Drinks 🫧🥤 Welcome To Glow Tropical Paradise! Here are fun, bubbly drink recipes inspired by each Foamstar. All are foa...
-
My best chance I took to bump into them c: I’m The Mel T I’m soa fr though xD Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 Play Now! Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 P...

No comments:
Post a Comment