Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2026

GAME OVER

 Game Over

A weapon’s echo calls your name. My light shatters your shadowed claim. Look at the chaos you’ve ignited in me Words have run dry, the silence has bite. When I’m through, My choice will be carved in stone. (I’ll make it through) Are you ready to let me slip away? Craving a thrill in this fierce ballet? You’re the ultimate challenge in this clash; When I’m done, you’ll be left in the past. You’re the ultimate challenge; I’m your rival, But you can’t even dare to meet my eye. Like a samurai, I’m cool with my fate, I refuse to be your scapegoat, no lie. You’re the ultimate challenge; I’m your rival, Yet you can’t even dare to meet my eye. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight Looks like I’ve outmaneuvered you in your own fate. I’m done with your intimidation tactics; You only acted because I showed my kindness. You fear the wild, the untamed, But now you’re left to face your own game. Are you ready to let me slip away? Craving a thrill in this fierce ballet? You’re the ultimate challenge in this clash; When I’m done, you’ll be left in the past. You’re the ultimate challenge; I’m your rival, But you can’t even dare to meet my eye. Like a samurai, I’m cool with my fate, I refuse to be your scapegoat, no lie. You’re the ultimate challenge; I’m your rival, Yet you can’t even dare to meet my eye. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight Looks like I’ve outmaneuvered you in your own fate. Now I see through your web of schemes; People like you never change, it seems. "Finish him!"—thanks, But our princess? She’s in another castle. You’re the ultimate challenge; I’m your rival, But you can’t even dare to meet my eye. Like a samurai, I’m cool with my fate, I refuse to be your scapegoat, no lie.

You’re the ultimate challenge; I’m your rival, Yet you can’t even dare to meet my eye. I see through all your plots and schemes; People like you never change, it seems. Defeat you? Oh, how the world will rearrange. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight— Looks like I’ve outmaneuvered you in your own fate. Game over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food and Screenshots

  Walnuts   Honey: For adults and children over 1 year old, two teaspoons of honey can coat the throat and soothe irritation just as effecti...