Search This Blog
Monday, July 13, 2026
more
More A tale as old as time, A story woven deep in rhyme, You’ve been scarred by those who swore To cherish you, and love you more. But love is our design, A light that’s truly ours to find. I confused love with control, Thought it was strength to hold your soul, My heart’s been marked by shadows cast, Lessons learned from a painful past. But now I rise, I break the mold, With every step, I reclaim my gold. This spaceship has left the station, I’m ready for transformation. Chorus: Welcome to my world! Feel the fire, feel the power! Rise up high, let it roar, Blooming fierce, I’ll soar! Shining bright, Like a meteor shower! This is my time, Hear my heart's thunder! Stuck in a loveless generation, I’m breaking free, Love don’t make you weak, It’s a superpower in me. [eeh eh eh eeh] Chorus: Welcome to my world! Feel the fire, feel the power! Rise up high, let it roar, Blooming fierce, I’ll soar! Shining bright, Like a meteor shower! This is my time, Hear my heart's thunder! Paint my eyes baby blue, Red stars shining through, I taught myself how to love again, This time, I’ll win. (I’ll win) (Right away) (You know it baby) FOAMSTARS™ Season 10 Party Goes On 🎉 ✨ ~~•・ #FOAMSTARSクイズ #FOAMSTARS #foamstars #フォームスターズ #PS5 #PS4 #FOAMSTARSの新シーズン
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Food and Screenshots
Walnuts Honey: For adults and children over 1 year old, two teaspoons of honey can coat the throat and soothe irritation just as effecti...
-
Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿 Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿
-
Foamstars-Themed Drinks 🫧🥤 Welcome To Glow Tropical Paradise! Here are fun, bubbly drink recipes inspired by each Foamstar. All are foa...
-
My best chance I took to bump into them c: I’m The Mel T I’m soa fr though xD Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 Play Now! Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 P...

No comments:
Post a Comment