Search This Blog
Monday, July 13, 2026
The Sun And The Sky 🌌
The Sun And The Sky 🌌 [Verse] You wanna be the sun in the sky so bright But you don't see flaws hidden outta sight Blame me for the cracks in my porcelain shell But inside we're living through a silent hell [Chorus] The feelings gotta hurt like tearing seams Silence killing me slowly but I still find a way It hurts like fire but love's a tricky thing [Verse 2] I know love ain’t supposed to feel this way Yet when you hold me night turns into day Heart's a bursting star when you're close you see But let go and it crumbles like dead leaves [Chorus] The feelings gotta hurt like tearing seams Silence killing me slowly but I still find a way It hurts like fire but love's a tricky thing [Bridge] In the wreckage we find just scattered peace Yet in your arms I find my sweetest release Don't wanna go but the pain's too real Caught in a whirlpool of what we feel [Chorus] The feelings gotta hurt like tearing seams Silence killing me slowly but I still find a way It hurts like fire but love's a tricky thing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Food and Screenshots
Walnuts Honey: For adults and children over 1 year old, two teaspoons of honey can coat the throat and soothe irritation just as effecti...
-
Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿 Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿
-
Foamstars-Themed Drinks 🫧🥤 Welcome To Glow Tropical Paradise! Here are fun, bubbly drink recipes inspired by each Foamstar. All are foa...
-
My best chance I took to bump into them c: I’m The Mel T I’m soa fr though xD Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 Play Now! Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 P...

No comments:
Post a Comment