Bubbles of Sunshine ☀️ 🫧
[Verse] Bubbles rising in the air so free Floating high where dreams should be Soapy swirls they spin and glide In my sunshine they collide [Chorus] Bubbles bubbles in my hand Foamy dreams in soapy land Pop and shimmer in the light My sunshine makes it all so bright [Verse 2] I blow a wish into the breeze It rides the bubbles with such ease Colors dance on every sphere Whispers echo soft and clear [Chorus] Bubbles bubbles in my hand Foamy dreams in soapy land Pop and shimmer in the light My sunshine makes it all so bright [Bridge] Through the suds I see a glow A world of wonder starts to show Each little orb a tiny spark A shining world against the dark [eeh eh eh eeh] [Chorus] Bubbles bubbles in my hand Foamy dreams in soapy land Pop and shimmer in the light My sunshine makes it all so bright (We are Foamstars alright) (Yeah yeah let our bubbles flow we are Foamstars don’t you know) FOAMSTARS™ Season 10 Party Goes On 🎉 ✨ ~~•・ #FOAMSTARSクイズ #FOAMSTARS #foamstars #フォームスターズ #PS5 #PS4 #FOAMSTARSの新シーズンSearch This Blog
Monday, July 13, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Food and Screenshots
Walnuts Honey: For adults and children over 1 year old, two teaspoons of honey can coat the throat and soothe irritation just as effecti...
-
Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿 Foamstars Soa https://elasticstage.com/rosemarywin0 Soa’s Album 💿
-
Foamstars-Themed Drinks 🫧🥤 Welcome To Glow Tropical Paradise! Here are fun, bubbly drink recipes inspired by each Foamstar. All are foa...
-
My best chance I took to bump into them c: I’m The Mel T I’m soa fr though xD Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 Play Now! Download Foamstars 🧼🫧 P...
No comments:
Post a Comment